Save money on exhibit hall registration for World of Concrete 2019! Use the registration link below and receive Exhibits-Only Admission for $60 until 1/10/2019, after that it is $95.
Also sign up for the SCA sponsored industry training session.
Slag Cement in High Performance Concrete
Join representatives from the Slag Cement Association and explore the positive impacts of slag cement in high performance concrete. Attendees will leave with a better understanding on how slag cement influences concrete attributes like higher compressive and flexural strengths, lower permeability, reducing thermal cracking in mass concrete, and the mitigation of sulfate resistance and alkali silica reaction. The presentation will also cover the basics of slag cement use, applications, sustainable characteristics, related specifications and end with case study overviews from the 2017 Slag Cement Project of the Year award winners.
- Slag Cement Use and Benefits in Concrete
- Slag Cement Use in High Performance Concrete: Includes information on slag cement in mass concrete and high percentage replacement rate use.
- Slag Cement Project of the Year Award Winners
Sign up for this training session before December 3rd for $95. Registrations made after December 3rd and onsite will be $135.
- Attendees will receive a copy of the Slag Cement in Concrete Manual including over 25 slag cement data sheets, 10 case studies, and the slag cement supplier directory.
- Attendees will receive a subscription to the Slag Cement Monthly Update.
Questions about this program should be directed to Drew Burns with SCA.
Ph: 248-848-3777 or Email email@example.com.
INDUSTRY TRAINING SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
WOC EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Henry Prenger, LafargeHolcim
- Wayne Wilson, LafargeHolcim
- Ben Franklin, Ozinga Cement
- Nick Popoff, St. Marys Cement
- Drew Burns, Slag Cement Association